Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Edify Ye One Another, means build each other up, and not to waste our time, energy and resources building up ungodly organizations and individuals, as such.
This is what true Brotherhood Sisterhood is all about. We need to return again to addressing each other as Brother, if indeed we are holding ourselves out to be brothers in the full biblical sense of the word.
Jesus when asked to simplify the law, said, Love God with all your heart and all your soul, and love your Brother as yourself. In these two are all the other commandments.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1) Do you sometime put food in your mouth before you realize you've done it?
2) Does eating cause you to feel stressed or guilty?
3) When you get into a disagreement with someone or you're bored, do you think of eating?
4) Do you eat more when you have a lot of time on your hands?
5) Have you developed a strategy for dealing with your emotions that don’t involve eating?
6) Does eating something fattening you early in the day negatively affect your food choices for the whole day?
7) Do you consider food your enemy?
8) Do you wonder around thinking you want something to eat but you don't know what it is?
9) Do you crave something to eat even when you're not hungry?
10) Do you sometime snack to avoid doing something else you need to do?
- If you answer YES to the majority of these questions you are probably an emotional eater.
- You are handling your emotions by stuffing them and in the process you're stuffing your body as well.