When we walk and talk with fellow believers, we are truly being Christ like, and will have our reward.
1) Do you sometime put food in your mouth before you realize you've done it?
2) Does eating cause you to feel stressed or guilty?
3) When you get into a disagreement with someone or you're bored, do you think of eating?
4) Do you eat more when you have a lot of time on your hands?
5) Have you developed a strategy for dealing with your emotions that don’t involve eating?
6) Does eating something fattening you early in the day negatively affect your food choices for the whole day?
7) Do you consider food your enemy?
8) Do you wonder around thinking you want something to eat but you don't know what it is?
9) Do you crave something to eat even when you're not hungry?
10) Do you sometime snack to avoid doing something else you need to do?